Monday, September 28, 2009

Wow, so fast about 1 month in the company, but felt that the time is going very slowly and wanted to escape from there......
Struggling with my project partner, still doesnt fully know the codings,
my supervisor wan us to do 3 different things..... do simple & fun application in iPhone stimulator, the application can be able to communicate across iPod Touch and Mac PC maybe using API i dunno, and another one is doing the Dock Menu bar.....hahaha
I also dunno wat to do leh, and need to be completed at the end of attachment, plus my partner will leaving one week earlier den me >.<
Just hope will be ok and pass quickly, overcome it......

Hei girl, how have u been lately these days??? so long nv heard from u......hahaha take care oh, my friends too take care.....see u around

No comments:

Post a Comment